The SR10 is a Bluetooth Two-way Radio Adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various two-way radio devices in the market by using SR10 and may talk wirelessly using Bluetooth headsets in the market. SR10 has two AUX ports that enable you to connect non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detector or GPS navigation.
Along with SR10, you can talk by phone or by two-way radios at the same time, listen to alarm signal from radar detector and listen to the guides from GPS Navigation. The SR10 may cover such a various application areas as motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities or security.
- Bluetooth handsfree adaptor for two-way radios
- Bluetooth handsfree gateway for mobile phones
- Connect 1 two-way radio and 1 mobile phone simultaneously
- Compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets
- AUX input for GPS or radar/laser detector
- Handlebar mounting & belt clamping
- Wired PTT button extension for handlebar grip mounting
- Optional 12V bike-powered kit with on/off control by ignition switch
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty
Two-way radios support
|Icom||Kenwood||Midland||Motorola (2 pin)|
|Motorola (1 pin)||Yaesu||Open-end||Midland or Icom Straight|
Ground Loop Guide
If your SR10 or SM10 is powered by the cigarette charger then it may Cause a ground loop problem. If this is the case then we recommend using a ground loop isolator when connecting your device to the power source.